Support the trail by becoming a member of the North Carolina Bartram Trail Society. Membership dues are our most important source of income, and you can help fund the maintenance and improvement of the trail by becoming a member. Annual dues are a modest $20, and as a member you will receive our periodic newsletter.Lifetime memberships are also available for $500.
Annual Family Membership – $20.00/year
Lifetime Family Membership – $500.00
Please note that PayPal handles membership subscriptions separately from other items you may order on this page.
Our New NC Bartram Trail Map
- An overview of the 75+ miles of the yellow blazed Bartram Trail trail, the blue blazed side trails and all topographic features
- Also shows the Appalachian Trail (from Wayah Bald to Cheoah Bald) as well as the Appletree area loop trails
- Elevation profiles of the entire length of the BT; USGS topo contours at 50 foot intervals
- Scale: 1:35,000; mile by mile readings for both North-to-South hiking and South-to-North hiking
- GPS coordinates and driving directions to BT Trailheads from area towns
- Area places of interest: scenic vistas, waterfalls, historic markers, picnic areas and campgrounds
- Also shows the outlined boundaries of The Wilderness Society’s Mountain Treasures
- Dozens of curious natural history facts about the biodiversity of native flora and fauna along the BT, the historic William Bartram, and notes about the NC Bartram Trail Society
NC Bartram Trail Map – $12.00
We also have available for purchase excellent Trail Guides for both the North Carolina and Georgia Bartram Trail, written by John R. Ray and Malcolm J. Skove, two experienced trail enthusiasts. This Guides provides detailed information about each section of the trail and include point-by-point descriptions of landmarks along the trail, information about campsites, water availability and other important things to know, and driving directions to all trail access points. They also have black and white topographic maps of the trail sections. Guides are $14.00 each, postage and handling included.
North Carolina Portion of Bartram Trail
Georgia Portion of Bartram Trail