April 20th, 2008 by NC BTS
To coincide with William Bartram’s birthday, we have launched our new website on April, 20th. The site has been completely re-developed and filled with important trail related content and news. You’ll notice straight away many new features on the site including:
- An Online Store where you can purchase newly added merchandise and set up an account to pay your annual membership fees
- A News & Events page to which you can subscribe
- An Events Calendar with every NCBTS related activity
- A new “Kids’ Corner” page with articles for/about children and families
- Expanded information about our trail sections
- A new Contact Form to help report trail conditions or simply to correspond with board members
- A Trail Advisories page that will display up-to-date information about any poor trail conditions reported after severe weather events
The great news is, this is only the beginning! As time allows, our volunteer website team will put together other features to enhance your site “surfing” experience. To do this, though, we need your help! If you know of a feature you would like added to our site, or if you would like to make a suggestion for new content, please use our new contact form found here and drop us a line! Our website team will review all suggestions sent through the contact form.
-NCBTS Website Team
To learn more about how our site was built, please check here.
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 20th, 2008 at 6:50 am and is filed under Announcements, News and Events, Website. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.